The Controller of your data is P.U. Poż-Pliszka Sp. z o.o. ul. Miałki Szlak 52 Hala C, 80-717 Gdańsk, NIP: 584-249-74-98, REGON: 192 944 315, KRS: 0000173544, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal data will be processed for statistical purposes to monito traffic on the website and to best configure the available services. In this respect, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1a of the GDPR. Personal data are also processed in order to implement an agreement on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1b of the GDPR. We will also process personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations. In this respect, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1c of the GDPR. We will also process personal data for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, such as defence from any claims or pursuit of claims. In this respect, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1f of the GDPR
2. Personal data are stored for the period of the duration of an agreement. After processing of personal data for the original purpose ceases, these data will be stored for the legally mandated period (Art. 51 of the Act dated 14 July 1983 on national archive resources and archives).
3. The provision of personal data is voluntary yet failure to provide such data may prevent realisation of an agreement.
4. Your personal data may be shared with the following recipients who collaborate with the Controller, such as accounting agencies and companies which provide IT services. Additionally, personal data will be shared with state institutions directly involved with labour relations in order to fulfil legal obligations borne by the Controller.
5. As the Controller of your data, we assure your right to access your data, rectify these data or demand their deletion, or limit the scope of their processing. You may also use your right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data and transfer your data to another controller.
6. Personal data gathered by the Controller from the website are processed automatically for statistical purposes. Thanks to this, we are able to ensure a consistently high level of online service. Cookies placed on the browser may send information beyond the borders of the EEA to the Google company as we make use of that company’s analytical too, Google Analytics. If you would like to learn more about how specific types of cookies work and what they are for, please visit the site https://www.allaboutcookies.org/